Known for providing a prompt response, AAA Restoration is your best bet when you have to deal with the aftermath of a fire, flood, or water damage. Our team uses the latest equipment to ensure efficient and fast services in every job we take. Our services, however, won’t be as effective as it can be if you fail to follow our pre-service instructions.
Once you call our hotline, we will orient you about our services and provide you with specific instructions to minimize further damages. Here are some of our do’s and don’ts while waiting for our trained team to arrive at your home:
- Turn off the electricity in areas damaged by water.
- Remove water in affected areas by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet floor coverings and rugs.
- Start drying the furniture by simply wiping them.
- Move paintings, photos, and other art items to a dry, safe spot in your home.
- Pull out the damp books from shelves quickly and spread them out to dry.
- Do not enter rooms with standing water unless you’ve already turned the power off in these areas.
- Do not use the household vacuum to remove and dry out the water.
- Do not use electrical appliances while stepping on a wet floor or carpet.
- Do not remove a tacked down carpet, as lifting them incorrectly may cause shrinkage.
When you aren’t sure about moving a thing in the damaged room, don’t act on it. Let the professionals do all the work. As long as you call us right after a disaster, we can minimize the damage with our prompt and professional flood cleanup and water damage services.
Learn more about our services. Call us at 801-441-0352 today.